Important Hiring Forms
Once your Camp Director has initiated the hiring process with the GNYC Camping Department, you will receive an email with information about the online hiring system and you can create your login. Most of the forms can be filled in by typing them out directly on your phone or computer, and then submitting the completed version. Documents can be photographed or scanned and uploaded as required. Once all required forms are completed and your background check has come back with no results your letter of agreement will be accepted. Please bookmark this link so that you can find your way back easily and do not forget your login information.
The forms that you must complete will include:
- Letter of Agreement – Please check dates of employment and salary before submitting
- Youth or Adult BSA Application – You will be registering as a Camp Staff Member even if you are already registered in another position. This must be submitted every year.
- Background Check – Youth and Adults will see the appropriate form for their position.
- Camp Staff Code of Conduct – Updated Annually
- I-9 – This must be filled out, identifications attached, signed, and submitted.
- Parental Permission Transportation (Under 18) – Must be digitally signed by your parent.
- Sweet 16 of BSA Safety – Please Review and Approve
- W4 – This must be filled out, signed, and submitted.
- The Current BSA Annual Health and Medical Record must be brought to camp with you. This must be signed by a doctor within the past twelve months on both the examination and medication page.